Skip to content

Change font size

Newbie with some questions

Our little pitstop where new members can pull over and introduce themselves to everyone! Tell us about your family, your rig, or your experiences - it's all good!

Newbie with some questions

Unread postby mwang on Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:30 pm

Hi folks

Glad to join the forum. I love camping/outdoor. I've done a lot of tent camping and want to step up. I've rent an RV from Canadream and had a blast. One downside I noticed is that if I need to go somewhere from my camp site, I have to take the big RV with me (glad I went during off season). The most attracting feature for me is A/C where I just plug the cord to the camp site and I'm all set for a good night sleep.
I'm considering a travel trailer where I can drop it on site and use my tow vehicle to go to places. I want something small to start with and step up gradually if needed. All I'm looking for at the moment is a nice bed and bathroom. preferably something that has a small foot print. I live in the city and do not have a huge driveway. I've done some reading/studying/youtubing so here comes the questions.
(1). What should I get? (my budget is around $10000, so I'm looking for used ones, don't want to dive into something too expensive)
(2). Where do you store your RV if city doesn't allow you to park on your driveway?
ps: my tow vehicle is a ram 1500 hemi, It should handle what I'm asking for with ease.
mwang

Re: Newbie with some questions

Unread postby garyking on Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:23 am

Hello mwang I'm Gary from florida.
garyking

Return to The Welcome Center