Skip to content

Change font size

RV Skirting...

Our little pitstop where new members can pull over and introduce themselves to everyone! Tell us about your family, your rig, or your experiences - it's all good!

RV Skirting...

Unread postby campallyear.com on Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:34 am

Just curious how everyone feels about rv skirting. Suggestions, do's, don'ts, what skirting do you have? etc.
campallyear.com

Re: RV Skirting...

Unread postby RonJK on Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:03 pm

We have full timed and spent our summers in Canada and the winters in southern California and not skirted.
We are in a Class A and even at temperatures of -10C we are warm and the tanks are all heated.

In our travels we find that parks with skirted, decks, add ons tend to look junky in a very short period of time.

Skirting if done with proper professional trailer skirting looks good, but it must be done right.

My opinion only...
RonJK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: RV Skirting...

Unread postby campallyear.com on Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:40 am

Thanks for responding, I agree completely. I hardly ever see class a's with skirting, obviously a difference in quality from an RV to a coach. i joined a group on facebook for rv-ers that i think will be a good place when it gets more popular. https://www.facebook.com/groups/rvetc/ Just thought being an RV-er you may want all the resources you can get. I'll start a new thread about it too. Thanks again.
campallyear.com

Return to The Welcome Center