Skip to content

Change font size

New here from LA--Lower Alabama Say'in Hello

Our little pitstop where new members can pull over and introduce themselves to everyone! Tell us about your family, your rig, or your experiences - it's all good!

New here from LA--Lower Alabama Say'in Hello

Unread postby Bamabunch on Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:40 pm

I'm Belinda and my reRetired hubby is Ellie or E.J. as family call him! We have a 2011 Keystone Fuzion 398, towing with 2011 Dodge 3500. Our toys include a Goldwing Trike, my golf cart for fun, my tiny bass boat & our two Boys T-Man & his son Bandit Shih Tzu's. Finally getting on the road and looking forward to meeting new friends on the road. Hubby is still recovering from Rotator cup surgery in therapy a few more weeks. So travels are kind'a close to home right now! We have owned many kinds of campers of the years but 5ver's fit us the best. And I am a Clown for hire and for fun 13 yrs now. Bubbles has fun all over the place. So a bubbly HeLlo evErYBody..........
Bamabunch

Re: New here from LA--Lower Alabama Say'in Hello

Unread postby pwall on Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:47 pm

Welcome aboard!
Patrick.
pwall
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New here from LA--Lower Alabama Say'in Hello

Unread postby frank on Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:48 am

First of all welcome to the form. It is great to have you here and by the way we are in Alabama area. Every year down around golf shores . Area we will be there this year around March coming home from Texas once again it is great to have you here :mrgreen: :D
frank

Return to The Welcome Center