Skip to content

Change font size

Hello from Baja, Mex.

Our little pitstop where new members can pull over and introduce themselves to everyone! Tell us about your family, your rig, or your experiences - it's all good!

Hello from Baja, Mex.

Unread postby britta3bryson on Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:57 pm

Hi,
In 5 days we will be traveling south to our favorite place in the whole wide world... And that would be Mulege on the Sea of Cortez.
We will begin our trip with our first stop in San Quentine where we load up on frozen fresh crab straight from the warehouse... We like to stay at the OL Mill RV park overnight and then travel on to Guerro Negro for our second stop..
Some people will make the trip to Mulege in one day. We just like to take our time and visit with friends that we have made over the past years..
My husband is Mexican born and raised. I have been living in Baja for 25 years. We have a great dog who travels with us.
We just finished a 5 month RV trip north to Washington state, then on to East Texas and home. Approximately 5000 miles in all..
We have a 1998 Allegro, 31 foot and we absolutely love it...We will be dragging a little 12 foot aluminum boat this year instead of our blow-up boat.
We may take a detour and stop at Bahia de Los Angeles. We have friends that have wanted us to stop by and check the area out..
We have previousely stayed at Coyote Beach and loved every minute. This year we may try a differrent spot.
After we have settled in, we get our big frying pan out with lots of butter and paprica and heat those cracked crab claws.
OMG they are wonderful. We eat until we are stuffed and so are our new neighbors that have been invited over for the crab feed..The saliva is already working...Enough said.
britta3bryson

Re: Hello from Baja, Mex.

Unread postby Little Kopit on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:35 pm

Welcome aboard.

I'm up in The Maritimes of Canada, where it's still winter. & I'm a great big fan of 4 seasons. I've done winter camping, but not this year.

8-)
& I, I took the road less travelled by

My Photo Album, featuring Labrador 2006

Little Kopit
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Hello from Baja, Mex.

Unread postby pwall on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:47 pm

Welcome!
Patrick.
pwall
Site Admin