Skip to content

Change font size

Hi from Utah

Our little pitstop where new members can pull over and introduce themselves to everyone! Tell us about your family, your rig, or your experiences - it's all good!

Hi from Utah

Unread postby sgtjoe on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:42 pm

Greetings, found this new (to me) Forum from a posting on another so I thought, why not.

I go by sgtjoe as this is a name given to me by a lady I worked with in the AF who had a hard time trying to say my last name so I thought it would be good for the Forums. I'm retired and so is the Boss, Angie. We have a 2001 National Tradewinds 7390 with a CAT 300 and the Toad is a 2003 Pont. GrandAm. We tow 4 down. Our home on wheels contains us plus our Furbabies Cookie Monster and Rocky Road, both Shih Tzus. Most of the time we also have the leather destroying Cats, Panda & Murray with us. They never leave the MH as they think I may quickly drive off. LOL
The past few years we have wintered in Yuma at the most Pet friendly RV park we have stayed at, Arizona Sands. We 're thinking of going somewhere else this Winter, don't matter to me I'm just the driver. We still have the old S&B and perhaps one day will hit the road again FTing. In the mean time (tried to get the rolling eyes) I am happy to do yard work, house maintenance and pay Utah State income tax and County property taxes and registration fees on our vehicles. (winky winky).
So, enough about us, think I'll just browse through the forum for now.

Sgtjoe
sgtjoe

Re: Hi from Utah

Unread postby Limey on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:42 am

Welcome to the forum SgtJoe! Jump right in! :)
Martyn (aka Limey)

2004.5 Dodge Ram 2500 QC CTD 4x4 SLT; 2007 Coachmen Chaparral 267RLS;
Reese 15K Slider; Prodigy; JT Stabilizers; Rotochoks; 2 Honda EU2000i's
2006 Glastron MX175
Limey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hi from Utah

Unread postby pwall on Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:09 pm

Welcome!
Patrick.
pwall