Skip to content

Change font size

Hello from Colorado

Our little pitstop where new members can pull over and introduce themselves to everyone! Tell us about your family, your rig, or your experiences - it's all good!

Hello from Colorado

Unread postby bobnliz on Mon May 03, 2010 8:01 pm

Hi ~ We are Lizzy and Bob from central Colorado and we have recently acquired a 1990 ALJO Aly 16 ft. TT, which we've nicknamed "It'll Do", and a 1995 Ford F150 with an extended cab with which to tow. Yeah... I named the truck too. "Truelove". We took our maiden voyage to Mexico for a couple of months this last winter, and loved it. Probably, it would be too small if the weather was really cold, but it has everything we need and is perfect for warm weather.
Now that Spring is looking like it might have a chance here in the mountains, we're really looking forward to doing some local camping. If only the wind would die down a bit.
We are artists and potters, doing our best to be retired, but still supplying a few galleries with wares which we make in our studio behind the house. Lizzy
Attachments
Guaymas 236.jpg
Truck and trailer at Totonaka RV Park, San Carlos, Sonora, Mx
1990 Aljo Aly, 1995 Ford F150 PU
bobnliz

Re: Hello from Colorado

Unread postby pwall on Mon May 03, 2010 10:05 pm

Welcome!
I took the liberty and added your picture to the rotation of pictures at the top of each page.
Patrick.
pwall
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Limey on Tue May 04, 2010 12:47 pm

Welcome, welcome, welcome! Now I am not the only one from Colorado in here! LOL

We'll soon outnumber all those Canadians!! :mrgreen:
Martyn (aka Limey)

2004.5 Dodge Ram 2500 QC CTD 4x4 SLT; 2007 Coachmen Chaparral 267RLS;
Reese 15K Slider; Prodigy; JT Stabilizers; Rotochoks; 2 Honda EU2000i's
2006 Glastron MX175
Limey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby bobnliz on Mon May 17, 2010 4:27 pm

Ya know, Limey ~ We have something else in common. I was born in England, (Godalming in Surrey) and Bob spent much of his childhood there, although he was born in Oklahoma. Where do you hail from? Lizzy
1990 Aljo Aly, 1995 Ford F150 PU
bobnliz

Unread postby Limey on Wed May 26, 2010 9:30 pm

bobnliz wrote:Ya know, Limey ~ We have something else in common. I was born in England, (Godalming in Surrey) and Bob spent much of his childhood there, although he was born in Oklahoma. Where do you hail from? Lizzy

What a small world - I am from Bristol. (DW is from Florida) I've lived in Colorado for 22 years now! (Although I've been in Alaska and Canada for the last two weeks - got home about two hours ago - will be reporting on my vacation later!)

Sorry I didn't get back to you on you PM about Avatars - Iwas on a cruise ship! Did anyone else help you?
Martyn (aka Limey)

2004.5 Dodge Ram 2500 QC CTD 4x4 SLT; 2007 Coachmen Chaparral 267RLS;
Reese 15K Slider; Prodigy; JT Stabilizers; Rotochoks; 2 Honda EU2000i's
2006 Glastron MX175
Limey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to The Welcome Center