Skip to content

Change font size

Howdy from Texas

Our little pitstop where new members can pull over and introduce themselves to everyone! Tell us about your family, your rig, or your experiences - it's all good!

Howdy from Texas

Unread postby papagwing on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:35 am

A quick intro before I start snooping around for information and education on our first RV. We just purchased our new to us MH named "Ladybug" she's a 2004 Fleetwood Flair with 37,500 miles running the Ford V10 on the F53 chassis. We really like the floor plan no wasted space and is plenty big for us. Now that we sent our last child off to school (we have 4) we really need some “us time”. She just needs some TLC and get it back on the road once some maintenance is finished. We look forward to learning a lot and possibly meeting some great folks once we hit the road.
papagwing

Re: Howdy from Texas

Unread postby RonJK on Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:43 pm

Papa G Wing

Welcome to the forum.

The Fleetwood line of motor homes are a good product (not that I would be prejudice, because we have one) but we had good luck with ours.

I am sure you will find that RV'ing is a great way to have us time and the folks you meet are special as well.

Enjoy and have safe and happy travels.

Karen & Ron
RonJK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Howdy from Texas

Unread postby Little Kopit on Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:37 pm

Welcome aboard.

I'm from THE Maritimes.

I know other rvers from Texas. One couple seems to do big trips by cruise, when they used to do Alaska on odd #d years and Newfoundland on the even years. 2-3 months each outing.

I'm not sure this is because age has caught up with the people pair or the solo rig.

Keep us up to date on the places you go.

8-)
& I, I took the road less travelled by

My Photo Album, featuring Labrador 2006

Little Kopit
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Return to The Welcome Center