Skip to content

Change font size

The Ultimate RV'er

Generalized RV discussion not covered in another forum - the "Catch All" for RV talk!

Moderator: Zinger

Forum rules
Although RV-forums.org is an easy-going place, we do have a few easy to follow rules. Please read up on them here.

The Ultimate RV'er

Unread postby Rough2000 on Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:04 pm

I've been folllowing this guys website for the past month http://www.wagonteamster.com/index.html. He is really amazing. I would love to try something like this...however after about two days in the rain or cold I would be ready to head for home. :lol:

I was in Indiana over the holidays visiting my kids. As I was traveling from one house to another, I passed the Wagonteamster. Just had to go back and meet him...he was parked a local store. cafe. I admire what he is doing.

If you get a chance, look at his blog page "Where's Bob" http://www.wagonteamster.com/html/where_s_bob.html. The past few days are interesting as he crossed the Ohio River between Indiana and Ky. The pictures are great of the horses pulling the wagon across the US41 bridge in the rain. You have to marvel at the horses.
2006 Dodge Mega Cab w/ Cummins
"Real Trucks don't have Spark Plugs"
2009 Jayco Designer 34RLQS
What you said, what you thought you said and what I thought you said are THREE different things.
Rough2000
Established Member
Established Member

Re: The Ultimate RV'er

Unread postby Mike in Calgary on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:32 am

Thanks for the links Rough. What a truly amazing adventure. I wouldn't have the guts to just chuck it all and hit the road like that. Besides, its way too cold in Canada to do that year round. I'll keep following his blog too.
There is no such thing as a bad day camping.
Mike in Calgary
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Unread postby graywolf67 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:31 am

awesome, this guy is doing it the real way, I hope to something similar one day but not as brave as him to do it with horses, I think I will stick to the horses under the hood. Thanks for turning us onto his blog it will be fun to follow.
2008 Ford F250 6.4PSD Zinger ZT26RL
graywolf67
Established Member
Established Member

Unread postby Little Kopit on Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:03 pm

I sent it around to some of my acquaintance. There are those who do that both in EU and in Oz.

:)
& I, I took the road less travelled by

My Photo Album, featuring Labrador 2006

Little Kopit
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Return to General RV Discussion