Skip to content

Change font size

Paddy Room

Generalized RV discussion not covered in another forum - the "Catch All" for RV talk!

Moderator: Zinger

Forum rules
Although RV-forums.org is an easy-going place, we do have a few easy to follow rules. Please read up on them here.

Paddy Room

Unread postby Chewie on Mon May 23, 2016 10:22 pm

Hello,

We recently purchased a Paddy Room screened in enclosure to put on our travel trailer. We did not realize the process involved in putting it up! I am assuming most people have these rooms dealer installed because there is very little information about installing online!

I am looking to hear from other people who have one of these screened in contraptions!

1. I have a gap on each corner. Other than duct tape any solutions?

2. I do not want to drill anymore into my trailer! Any ideas how to put the skirting up without drilling and the lock screws that came with it? I tried duct tape and Velcro tabs and it keeps falling down.

3. The left and right screens we have in place with the screw things that we put down side of trailer. The panels aren't as tight as I would like going down but I am afraid to pull on them be use I don't want to break the snaps. Any ideas on how to seal the sides better?

4. The zipper door is a pain. Any suggestions?

Thanks so much! I am going to take some pictures of the inside when I am out at my trailer next and post and see if any better ideas or if we put the enclosure up wrong!
Attachments
image.jpeg
Chewie

Re: Paddy Room

Unread postby RonJK on Fri May 27, 2016 5:20 pm

Can't give my opinion as I don't an add on room.
It looks like Paddy Room is manufactured by Dometic and maybe contacting them with your question might be helpful.
RonJK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to General RV Discussion