Skip to content

Change font size

Getting all Ready

Generalized RV discussion not covered in another forum - the "Catch All" for RV talk!

Moderator: Zinger

Forum rules
Although RV-forums.org is an easy-going place, we do have a few easy to follow rules. Please read up on them here.

Getting all Ready

Unread postby Fins on Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:21 pm

well i guess most of u (like me) are getting ready to throw old man winter to the curb and let spring and summer begin and best of all get out and rv ,,, i know i am ready ,, have had a few dewinter stuff to do for customers ,, and mine is next ,, btw i did get it washed and about ready to get to the waxing ,, then a long month on the beach of SC ;) :D :D :D :lol:
One love, One ocean
Fins

Re: Getting all Ready

Unread postby Little Kopit on Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:57 am

Now Fins, have a look at the east. I hear tell that these winter storms we get in Atlantic Canada hit Eastern Seaboard US first.

& I watch various bird sites, too. Those in New York and north are hoping to see more of their nest keepers, while those in Pennsylvania have had snow around the brooding parents this week. Yet those in British Columbia can be seen brooding this year's eggs, with rain drops on their feathers.

Of course, we're all eager for the change of seasons. It will come, and de-wintering too, in due time. I think I may get the same type of exercise this year as I used to get in early spring....... Go play in the snow with rake and shovel and start the spring sun tan. However yesterday, I got plowed or blown out from the latest storm. Roadside snow was over 6 feet deep & school is closed again today for 2nd day AFTER the latest snow blow.

:P
& I, I took the road less travelled by

My Photo Album, featuring Labrador 2006

Little Kopit
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Unread postby Fins on Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:29 pm

Little Kopit wrote:Now Fins, have a look at the east. I hear tell that these winter storms we get in Atlantic Canada hit Eastern Seaboard US first.

& I watch various bird sites, too. Those in New York and north are hoping to see more of their nest keepers, while those in Pennsylvania have had snow around the brooding parents this week. Yet those in British Columbia can be seen brooding this year's eggs, with rain drops on their feathers.

Of course, we're all eager for the change of seasons. It will come, and de-wintering too, in due time. I think I may get the same type of exercise this year as I used to get in early spring....... Go play in the snow with rake and shovel and start the spring sun tan. However yesterday, I got plowed or blown out from the latest storm. Roadside snow was over 6 feet deep & school is closed again today for 2nd day AFTER the latest snow blow.

:P

well i hope for no more snow ,, i am ready for the beach ,, and as i said in the other post ,, i have already dewintrized several rvs ,, and hoping mine is the next ,, but from what i have seen on local news ,, we are in for more cold this weekend ,, not to bad but still cold and some snow flurries ,, i can take that but all i can say "IS COME ON SUMMER AND 90 TO 100 DEGREE TEMPS " ;) :D :)
One love, One ocean
Fins

Unread postby RonJK on Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:51 pm

We just headed out this weekend for the trial run after un-winterizing the RV.

Weather decent and loved getting out again.
RonJK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to General RV Discussion