Skip to content

Change font size

So, I'm a little put out....

Generalized RV discussion not covered in another forum - the "Catch All" for RV talk!

Moderator: Zinger

Forum rules
Although RV-forums.org is an easy-going place, we do have a few easy to follow rules. Please read up on them here.

So, I'm a little put out....

Unread postby Mikey on Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:36 pm

I had to move my pickup date for my TT. Was suppose to be Wed morning, but a meeting at work took priority and I decided to move the date. Later in the week? Nope, have to do some traveling, so it's all the way until the following Friday!

The good thing is that we'll be able to test it right away as I'm not overly worried about re-winterizing in the middle of April.

The thing I'm nervous about is that the single bunkbed matress wasn't quite fitting in properly when I saw it the first couple times, and it won't pass an inspection (as it's almost unuseable with the matress sitting on the frame near the outside). So I hope that when I point that out on a Friday, I get a good response and don't loose the possibility of using it that weekend.
2008 Amerilite 23bw
Towed by a Silverado 2500 HD.
Other toys:CBR1100XX,EX500 ImageImage

Speed doesn't kill. Your wife finding out you got a ticket, does.
Mikey
Established Member
Established Member

Re: So, I'm a little put out....

Unread postby Zinger on Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:40 pm

Is the bunk bed a custom size or do they just have the wrong mattress? I would think if its not custom they should be able to remedy that problem relitively quick. Good luck isnt waiting fun :roll:
Have a good one
Greg Morin
2008 Zinger ZT 260 BH

Zinger
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Unread postby Mikey on Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:43 pm

I'd say it's a normal size, the problem is that it's at the very front and the curve of the front of the trailer cuts across the bed's air space. The angle causes it to be difficult to fit the mattress. I hope they have a solution.
Mikey
Established Member
Established Member

Unread postby The Wood Tinker on Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:05 pm

Mikey wrote:I'd say it's a normal size, the problem is that it's at the very front and the curve of the front of the trailer cuts across the bed's air space. The angle causes it to be difficult to fit the mattress. I hope they have a solution.

I would think they would have a solution....Good luck and I hope you get to taker out that weekend! 8-)
Jerry & Sharon †
Bindi, Cody and Terra the furry kids
Lake Elsinore, Calif
'08 F250 SD
'08 299BHS Tango
The Wood Tinker

Return to General RV Discussion