Skip to content

Change font size

Must need items for first timers

Discuss class A coaches and motorhomes here.

Must need items for first timers

Unread postby kenc1325 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:10 pm

We bought our first RV and want to start supplying it to get ready for spring other than the usual dishes etc . What are some of the must haves it is necessary for blocks under the levellers . The covers for ground cover seem to be a good idea is there one better than the other . Would wheel chicks be necessary . That's jus a few items that I can think of like to hear from experienced RVers on other item that would be necessary . Thanks love the forum it's been a great help .
kenc1325

Re: Must need items for first timers

Unread postby frank on Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:06 pm

Congratulations on your first RV and I hope you have many good times
but first of all you will need to bring some tools you never know when a problem may occur
you best bring a barbecue so you'll have something to cook outside with unless you plan on doing all your cooking inside
and don't forget your camera
frank

Re: Must need items for first timers

Unread postby RonJK on Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:16 pm

Hi Justin

I just had a look at your blog and it would seem that you lean toward camping rather than RV'ing.

Seems as if Class A's are definitely not your RV of choice and that is good for you, but some of us like our bigger is better and our slides with our dishes and we will forgo the 4 wheel drive roads into the bush for the 5 star parks with all the amenities like swimming pools, hot tubs and halls for the weekly dance.

There is a niche and a style for everyone and they are all good.

Take care
RonJK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Class A Coaches