Skip to content

Change font size

Who Makes The Better Motorhomes

Discuss class A coaches and motorhomes here.

Who Makes The Better Motorhomes

Unread postby Bucky706 on Mon May 07, 2012 10:43 am

Good Day Folks,

My wife and I have decided to take the plunge into the world of RVing. We've been boating for many years so we're familiar with many of the systems that we'll find on motorhomes.

We'll be getting a 40' diesel pusher. The question is, which one? We've done some preliminary shopping and products that caught our eye were, the Tiffin Phateon, Winnebego, Damon/Thor Tuscany, and Fleetwood Bounder.

We'll be looking for a 2007-2011 model.

We know very little about the different companies, but if it's anything like the boating world, not all motorhomes are created equal. So we're looking for the opinions of those who know RV's. Which manufacturers make quality products that have a higher degree of reliability?

We're looking forward to reading your comments.

Cheers!
Bucky706

Re: Who Makes The Better Motorhomes

Unread postby frank on Tue May 08, 2012 6:25 am

Well first of all welcome to the form and to the RVing world. You will definitely enjoy yourself.
But as far as buying a coach I know very little about them. I have a fifth wheel but I'm sure you'll get some good information here :D
frank

Re: Who Makes The Better Motorhomes

Unread postby RBC Insurance on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:39 pm

Hello Bucky706! Congratulations on deciding to venture into the world of RVing! While you contemplate your purchase, perhaps the cost of insurance may weigh in on your decision. If you are located in Canada, RBC Insurance is happy to help you learn about your insurance opportunities and welcomes the chance to earn your business. You can quickly get started by visiting: http://bit.ly/RBCIcar or a free online quote.

If you are interested in getting some personal advice, I can have a Licensed Insurance Advisor get in touch with you. Please send your contact information to (elyse.stievenart@rbc.com) and I would be happy to connect you with an advisor. Alternatively, you can speak to an advisor by phone by calling (1-877-749-7224) For security reasons, please refrain from posting any personally identifiable information in the forum.

Cheers,
Elyse Stievenart, Social Media Team at RBCI
RBC Insurance

Return to Class A Coaches