Skip to content

Change font size

Help for friend..

Discuss toy-hauler and utility hauler trailers here.

Help for friend..

Unread postby jemek on Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:00 pm

A friend called me this weekend. As they know we have been RV for years. Tent trailer to TT.
They have a tent trailer and now they have had dirt bikes, now they have ATV's. So they want to look for a Toy Hauler. They have 4 boys and 1 girl. They are trying to find one that will sleep 7. Is there such a thing? I know when we were going to the RV shows a few years ago. I didn't really see any that would sleep that many. They are fine with leaving the "toys" outside overnight. So they were hoping to find something would have quad bunks that fold down in the back. They are planning on hitting up some of the RV shows this spring.
2003 Dodge Ram Quad Cab 2500
2007 Crossroads Sunset Trail 31ft QBH
jemek

Re: Help for friend..

Unread postby pwall on Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:35 pm

I'm sure there are options out there.
Did a quick look on google.ca, found this site: http://www.starcraftrv.com/brochures/2009.html
They have a model '21MPH' that claims it will sleep 8.
Patrick.
pwall
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby harleybass47 on Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:02 pm

we have a weekend warrior that will sleep 8 adults. it's best to leave your toys outside anyway since you don't want to breath gas fumes anyway. we bought a repo so it was reasonable.
harleybass47

Unread postby mcgillagorilla on Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:31 pm

i have a desert fox toyhauler. it is awsome and the company making it is still in buisness and expanding. it is a 28 ks and has three queen sized beds plus couch and table and b ench so i do not know how many it will sleep if you put your toys outside but six in the queen beds and two on couch plus one or two on the table bench combination. hope this helps i highly recommend a desert fox trailer.
mcgillagorilla

Return to Toy & Utility Haulers